Tech Support I- THE ROW- Full Time- Variable Shift (Reno)
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES : Assist the Director of IT with administrative tasks and information security. This includes all ongoing activities that serve to provide appropriate access to and protect the integrity of employees and business information in compliance with the organization's policies and standards. Works cooperatively with Operation, Network Engineers, PC LAN specialists and Programmers. Interacts with other departments via phone and one on one.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Includes, but is not limited to the following)
- Write letters, memos and miscellaneous correspondence.
- Coordinate meetings, including personally contacting executives or their secretary, reach compatible time, book the meeting room, takes the minutes, write minutes and handle distribution.
- Answer phones, screen calls, direct calls and take messages.
- Obtain necessary pricing and quotes from vendors.
- Generate purchase requisitions and stock requisitions in IP, submit for proper approvals, place the order and follow-up on status.
- Processing of invoices and tracking of company equipment.
- Research and write monthly financial analysis and yearly budget
- Maintain all files and handle mail.
- Copy documents, handle faxes and shred confidential material.
- Enter and track all assets in Track-it.
- Maintain and process all repairs, RMA's and returns.
- Maintain, renew and negotiate company contracts on hardware and software.
- Knows basics of Operations and take/handle low level user calls (printing, devices, MS office, Outlook, etc.)
- Documents security policies and procedures created by IT department, Business owners, and internal auditor.
- Initiates, facilitates, and promotes activities to create information security awareness.
- Implements and ensures compliance of IT security policies and procedures.
- Coordinates the activities directed by and relating to Information Security.
- Perform auditing and record keeping associated with selected security-relevant items.
- Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions and access rights to various systems including SDS, AS400, CMS, MMS, LMS, Infinium, Kronos, Poker Pro, Network, Gmail, OTA, Showgate etc.
- Other duties may be assigned by the Director.
- Maintain regular, predictable, and punctual attendance
- Adhere to all Information Systems policies and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality of all company and customer information.
PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS: (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities) Must be able to understand and comply with all company and departmental rules, regulations, policies and procedures. Must be able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive materials and information. Ability to read, write and communicate verbally in English. Ability to prepare written daily reports and write legibly. Must have the ability to provide quick and efficient assistance to fellow employees, have excellent communications skills and observations skills. Must be able to follow with tasks as assigned in a fast and well-organized manner.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Education : High school education or equivalent preferred.
Experience : 1-3 years in office administration data processing environment and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS : Work is performed in an office environment. Work may be performed in areas, which may be unusually hot, cold, noisy, smoky, dimly lit or brightly illuminated. Requires the use of computers, typewriters, calculators, beepers and telephones. Constant contact with staff is necessary.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS : (May be required in order to perform the essential functions of the position). ). Must be able to handle stressful situations professionally. Bending and squatting. Must be able to walk or stand for eight hours. Traveling to other departments across Eldorado and Silver Legacy properties and to the MIS data storage room located on the fifth floor of the Eldorado.
NOTE : This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the Employee occupying this position. This position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as assigned by the Director.
At Caesars Entertainment, Inc., our Team Members create the extraordinary. We are the largest casino-entertainment company in the U.S. and one of the world's most diversified casino-entertainment providers. Since beginning in Reno, Nevada, in 1937, Caesars Entertainment has grown through the development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions. Our resorts operate primarily under the Caesars®, Harrah's®, Horseshoe® and Eldorado® brand names. We focus on building loyalty and value with our guests through a combination of impeccable service, operational excellence and technological leadership. The company is committed to its Team Members, suppliers, communities and the environment through its PEOPLE PLANET PLAY framework.
Our Caesars family is driven by our Mission, Vision and Values. We take great pride in living these values - Together We Win, All In On Service and Blaze the Trail - every day. Our mission, "Create the Extraordinary". Our vision, "Create spectacular worlds. That immerse, inspire and connect you. We don't perform magic; we create it with excellence. #WeAreCaesars". If you are ready to create some magic, we invite you to explore our dynamic, yet unique, career opportunities.
Assist the Director of IT with administrative tasks and information security. This includes all ongoing activities that serve to provide appropriate access to and protect the integrity of employees and business information in compliance with the organization's policies and standards. Works cooperatively with Operation, Network Engineers, PC LAN specialists and Programmers. Interacts with other departments via phone and one on one.