Senior Software Engineer (Java) - Fully Remote
- Dynamic, Agile, Team-Oriented Working Environment with flexible working options
- High potential for company and position growth, market leading compensation
About Our Client
The Client is a marketing and sales company that connects tech purchasers with high quality content allowing them to make buying decisions and linking them to the solutions providers. For several decades, our client has helped technology companies achieve sustainable pipelines. Because they've got fingers on the pulse of over 200 target markets, and since they have first-hand knowledge about tech marketing and sales, our client can provide the best available guidance for practitioners around the globe.
- Enhance tools and processes to improve product design/development
- Develop a deep understanding of product functionality and how it relates to business goals and practices.
- Collaberate with Software developers, QA Engineers and business stakeholders to design and develop scalable, robust, secure, enterprise web applications.
- Act as a technical leader to make new ideas a reality and move ideas from whiteboard to production quickly and efficiently.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Must Have: Strong Knowledge Java/J2EE, Junit/TestNG, Spring/Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA, SQL
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a Lean/Agile environment
- Experience working with cloud-based technologies
- (This position can be done remotely)
What's on Offer
- Base salary negotiable depending on experience level, interview process, team value
- Discretionary bonuses
- Stock options, discounts
- Full health, dental, vision insurance benefits
- Life, Short- and Long-term disability insurance
- Flexible PTO, negotiable
- Maternal and Paternal Leave
- Free gym membership in building
- Quarterly performance reviews every 90 days
- High ceiling growth potential
- Company merchandise